1. In order to ensure transparency, it is important for you to understand, eSadka upholds a first come first serve policy.
2. if you are an Aqiqah or Sadqah customer, the animal you select from our cattle farm is the exact same animal you purchase and we will deliver. In order to ensure disappointment, please note following:
2.1. You can select and add a maximum number of three animals to your cart at any one time.
2.2. The animal(s) will remain in your cart for a maximum 30 mins before it is automatically removed:
3. When a customer adds an animal to cart, that particular stock ID will no longer will be available for other customers in cattle farm.
4. Adding to cart does not mean you have purchased the animal, it is still on the shelf and available for others to view and purchase.
5. An animal is deemed as sold, ONLY when a customer completes the entire online purchase process and makes payment
6. eSadka shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Supplier shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
1. The price of the Goods and/or Services shall be that stipulated on the Website.
2. The total purchase price and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
3. Payment of the price and delivery charges, if applicable, must be made at the point of ordering.
4. In terms of products ordered in advance payment of the price and delivery charges, if applicable, must be made at the point of ordering although orders will not be dispatched until the agreed specified date.
5. Where applicable, if any payment is not paid on time or any payment is rejected or refused, the amount owing will be treated as overdue and the Supplier will be entitled immediately to cease or suspend the provision of any Service or further deliveries of Goods until payment has been received.
1. Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree to a new delivery date.
2. The Supplier shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Supplier shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
3. Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
4.1. In case of home delivery, Risk to the goods shall pass over to the buyer, where the buyer fails to take delivery at any agreed time, at the time delivery was attempted.
4.2. If in the case of home delivery, buyer of the goods will pay additional delivery charges, where the buyer fails to take delivery at any agreed time, at the time delivery was attempted:
5. Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment of the price has been made in full.
As our products are supplied fresh and prepared to order, we regret that once an order is placed it is not possible to cancel it, and refunds will be at the discretion of the management. In the unlikely event of a product being unsatisfactory, please contact us immediately.
If the customer refuses a delivery for whatever reason, the parcel is automatically returned to the Supplier and a return delivery charge is applied to the Buyer.
We have a very strict customer data policy, please see details below:
All customer data:
As a policy, we do not access customer financial data. For this, eSadka has partnered or acquired the services of International payment gateway & transactional service providers. We have NO access to customer cards and financial details.
For complaints, suggestions and feedback, simply contact us and we will be in touch within 24 hours of receipt.
Prices of animals are for test purpose only. We will update our prices before launch .